Sunday, June 17, 2012

SOLD...My First Painting at the Bluewater Artworks Gallery!!!

I just received a phone call from the gallery where some of my artwork is displayed! They sold my Triptych. This is the first of several paintings there that has sold, and my first ever gallery sale ( other than a few pendants). I'm doing the happy dance. This is just what I needed for an extra shot of confidence and inspiration! Woo Hoo!




Now I'm really curious about who bought it!
Happy Father's Day, hope everyone is enjoying their family today! Which reminds me, I'm off to call my own dad!

9 comments:

  1. Well done, such wonderful news!!! And there will be many more of course, your paintings are gogeous!
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Manon! I hope there are many more to come! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joohoo!! Way to go girl! Wonderful news. Just keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on selling your first painting out of a gallery!!! I remember that great feeling of validation and excitement. Hooray for YOU!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such exciting news! The first of many, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratualtions it sounds like more creating is in your future. This design is one of my favorites of yours I believe I saw something similare some time ago on your blog. If creating more stuff is in the cards I wanted to share I got an offer from a paint company in my inbox yesterday offering free shipping and 25% off. Its some of the best paint I personally have ever used and I get all me art supplies online through them. I know paint adds up and now that you are a regular artist selling painting and everything you can stock up while its on discount. Congrats again and good luck selling more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen