Saturday, November 29, 2014

Weebly Website: My new, revamped Artplaytoday.com website!

Artplaytoday.com

I just finished working on my new Weebly Website!

I don't know about other free website builders, but building my site with Weebly has been pretty straight forward and easy.  Weebly makes it simple with a drag and drop interface, and if you use one of their templates, it's really a no brainer!

You can even have your own storefront.  I just used my paypal account to link it to, but there are other Ecommerce options as well.

I kept mine pretty simple, but there are a lot of themes you can choose from.  You can also choose to use a third party template, but that involves a little more work.

Now I need to learn how to get my website seen!  That's a whole other story.  I will need some more time to research SEO (search engine optimization) and whatever else is involved in getting a webiste to come up in peoples searches.

I would love to get feedback from anyone who can find the time to navigate my site.  I need to know if it's easy to use, or if I need to tweak anything to make it a better experience.

And last but not least, if you think my website is worth sharing I would love if you would share with your family and friends!

Let me know what you think! I would be happy to return the favor!

xoxo
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Admin Art Play Today ..

    Congratulation for your new Weebly Website.

    I hope you will get what you need on SEO (search engine optimization) in order to come up site. Hopefully it is gonna be great soon.

    By the way, we are tracertime. Great greating for you there.

    Feel free to check my sharing about
    insight of training
    .

    Thanks my friend .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing..
    Visit my site at http://bit.ly/2WNS3jT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen