Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Few Paintings Finished

Here are a few paintings that I just finally finished.  I'm pretty satisfied with them, but they seem a little dark.  I was trying to think of a way to lighten them up a bit without ruining them, but nothing came to mind!  Both pieces are very textural, but the bird one has many layers and great textures! The bird painting is definitely my favorite.

The first one I did on a wood (recycled sign) and used a glue gun, foil, acrylics, collage elements and stamps.  The second I used foil, aluminum tape, cheese cloth, scraps of paper, stamps, collage elements, acrylics and ink.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen