Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Using Weebly to build your own FREE website...


Here is a slideshow of some of the new jewelry I've recently added to my Art Play Today Shop.  I've been using Weebly to build my website and the best part is...It's Free!!!  I've attempted many websites before and Weebly is by far the best.  As long as you have a PayPal account (which is also free) you can set up your own store on your Weebly website.  If you want to have your own original domain name, you can buy yours very inexpensively at GoDaddy.Com.  It's very easy then to have your website name match your blog name or whatever unique name you come up with.  To build your own website it's as easy as "drag and drop".  





1 comment:


  1. Designing a poster(plakat),logo etc in online can be frustrating, often times
    we try to include too much information and loose the focus of our message.
    Visit our site today and see what we can do for your business.
    Design dine egne banner, Fåborg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen