Monday, October 10, 2011

List of Child Artist Prodigies and their Websites....Amazing Stuff!

Last week I read a book called "Heaven is for Real" (great book by the way...).  In this book was mentioned a child prodigy artist by the name of Akiane.  I had to check out her website and see for myself her paintings that are inspired by visions and dreams given to her by God.  Her work is so awe inspiring and beyond amazing!  She started drawing at age 4 and painting by age 6.  She is now 16 and is known all over the world.  I had never heard of her before last week.

So I started wondering how many child prodigy artists are alive today and what can I learn about them?  I am having fun checking out the miraculous talent that these kids have been given and I wanted to pass along the links in case anyone else is interested in checking it out!

Joshua Johnson


Kieron Williamson

Wang Yani (I couldn't find a website for her, but here is another blog post about her) and the video below is a must see!


Akiane Kramarik
Marla Olmstead



Hamzah Marbella

I'm sure there are many more that I didn't find, but I thought this would be an interesting topic to share!  Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen