Thursday, January 16, 2014

This is what happens when I avoid housework...


Not the greatest picture, but I had a lot of fun making these beaded charms. A few days ago I had the pleasure of going to a bead warehouse called Shipwreck Beads. I used some of my stashed money from Christmas.. Wow, talk about visual stimulation overload. I was simply overwhelmed by the size of this place and the volume of beads and other jewelry making supplies. It didn't take long to spend almost $200!!! yikes, I always have buyers guilt after spending that kind of money. 

At any rate, I have plenty to keep me busy for a long while! I couldn't resist the urge to sit down as soon as the kids were off to school.  Of course I really should have been doing laundry, vacuuming, planning dinner etc... Now it's almost time for the kiddos to come home and (shameful) I'm still in my PJs! Oh well...now I have some cute new elements to add to my jewelry projects. 




2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen