Thursday, October 28, 2010

Art, Heart & Healing - A FREE online Art Course for Everyone! - Info



I've admired this artist since I began my journey into art last January. She's now offering this course for free, so come join me and sign up! I'm so excited about it! I've watched week one (most of the videos) and I think I'll be able to come up with something by this weekend. I'll post here and also on Willowing's site as well. I hope you can join me in this adventure so generously offered by a wonderful artist!

Oh yeah, you can also download the video's and pdf's so you can work at your own pace and refer back to the videos anytime you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen