Thursday, June 16, 2011

Creating a Signature for your blog posts: A tutorial from Shabby Blogs

Have you discovered the tutorials over at Shabby Blogs?  I've been playing around with making a personalized signature that will display with all of my posts.  What fun!  I'm sure my little signature will change again as I try to get it just right, but I've run out of time for the day so this will have to do for now!  If you would like to add your own signature to your blog posts try Shabby Blogs tutorial here.  And a big thank you to Shabby Blogs for providing such fun freebies and tutorials to make our blogs more personal and unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen