Monday, April 9, 2012

If you like Portraits, You'll Love this Video...

I discovered this video on YouTube today...I have never seen this one before.  It looks like a pretty popular video, so some of you may have viewed it all ready, but if you haven't...take a look, it's really cool!

With all these classic portraits all in one place, one could easily pause the video on their favorites and use them as references to practice sketching.  That's what I'm going to do!  I'm still working on getting 100 faces sketched (a personal challenge).  I'll have to count soon to see where I'm at.  I know I have done a lot of them, I'm thinking I'm more than half way there!

I love the way each face morphs into the next!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen