Thursday, January 26, 2012

Glam Girl: Last Lesson of the Doodles Unleashed Class...

Well, I have to say I'm sad to end this class, but have come away with a new bag of tricks!  In this lesson, it was suggested to use glitter glue (like stickles), but while I was in the dollar store yesterday I was admiring all the metalic and sparkly nail polishes and immediately thought how great they would look in a painting.  I don't wear nail polish, but I bought several colors and used a few in this painting.  I will be using them in my paintings from now on!  They give a great effect!


Hope everyone's week is going smoothly and that you can make time for creativity!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Diane! It always means so much to me getting that kind of comment from an artist like you whom I admire so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, thnx for your comments on my blog! It means a lot to me. I love looking through your blog and website. I'm not nearly finished yet, but what I've seen so far looks so good. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Denthe! Your art is an inspiration to me, I'm so glad you are following along with Art Play Today! I'll look forward to reading your blog!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the class was a success...she's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen