Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beginning Again...Goals for the Year

Of course like many of you my fellow artists, my dream is to sell my art to at least support my passion, to possibly have my art in a gallery someday, and to maybe someday even be featured in a magazine!  So my goals for this year (in no particular order) are:

1 Move from art journaling to canvas
2 Build up a collection of original art
3 Get my art displayed in a local restaurant
4 Participate in an Art Walk of some sort
5 Be brave and open an Etsy Store online!
6 Become more familiar with Photoshop Elements and my Wacom Tablet!
7 Organize my art space so it's more user friendly!!!

If I can accomplish even a few of these I will be so happy!

Is anyone else at this stage in your journey?

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars! ~Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen