Saturday, September 4, 2010

Getting Back to Art....Finally!


I broke may wrist in several places in May of this year playing soccer, had surgery and am just now recovered enough to where I can use my right hand again!  I'm still doing hand therapy and working on range of motion, but have a setback because I've now developed tendonitis....Urgh! The frustrations of getting older!  But the good news is I can use my hand well enough to paint with again!

My Left Handed Cast Art
Nasty Scar!




Here are a few of the things I've managed to create this summer! Now if I could just get my Art "space" organized I might actually be able to get something accomplished once the kids are in school!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. I'm loving the top right.. Texture is my thing. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy, I am hoping to do a tutorial on that particular technique I used. Hopefully I'll get that done sooner than later. It will be my first ever tutorial. I absolutely love your blog and the clever name! Thanks for letting me link to your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen