Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Foil Art Technique


This is a project I have been working on using some of the techniques that Gary Reef demonstrates on his Ning group Lovin Mixed Media.  This guy is SO TALENTED!  I didn't know it at the time, but he is the artist, whose Transparency Transfer tutorial I posted earlier in the year.  He is so generous with sharing his expertise!  I'm a new member to his group and so happy to be at Lovin Mixed Media!

I learned a lot from this project and had a lot of fun with it.  I'm working on another too, which I'll post when finished.  I still want to add something to this one, but I'm not sure what.  I'm thinking some words where the mouth should be...something about silence maybe?  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen