Thursday, September 16, 2010

Here's What I've Been Up to this Week

My favorite
I finally got the chance to try out the dryer sheet art cloth project yesterday and I really like most of the results.  I'm going to try and freeform sew on them and see how they hold up.  I made these just as an experiment to see what projects they might be good for.  If you're interested in trying the dryer sheet project here is the tutorial.

I also started a small painting, kind of abstract and not really anything I've painted before.  I'm stuck with it though, I don't like the way it looks or the composition of it.  Any suggestions?

Held up against a window
Lying flat on table
Hmmm...How to Proceed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen