Friday, February 10, 2012

29 Faces Challenge: Face # 10

Face # 10, the background is a bit muddy.  I'm always too impatient to let the layers dry appropriately, and on this thin paper, I didn't quite come away with what I had in mind.  Busy day, so this will have to do.  The fact that I got her done is a good thing in itself!


I used a whole mess of art supplies on this one.  Stamps, inks, white gel pen, bingo dauber (black), prismacolor pencils, pitt artist pens, watercolor crayons and twinkling H20 watercolors, black micron pen and last but not least, acrylic paints.

4 comments:

  1. I like her , I like your color choices and the hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is beautiful... love those green eyes... and your background is wonderful... awesome hair with your circles too...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want more fo this muddy backgrounds! More more more :-) Love your face and the bubbly hair.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen