Sunday, February 26, 2012

29 Faces Challenge: Face #25

Yikes,  I'm behind again!  Here is face #25, she's not finished yet, but this is as far as she's going to get for now.  I have so many other fish to fry at the moment.  Her skin tone is a little dark, so I may try lightening that up a bit and I'll need to finish the background with some very minor tweaks.  She is done using mostly acrylic paint on a canvas panel.

I'm looking at her now that I've just uploaded her and she looks all grainy.  She doesn't look like that in iphoto, or in real life.  Not sure what I did there.  Must have been a scanning error, I'm not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen