Saturday, February 11, 2012

29 Faces Challenge: Face # 11

This girl started out really bad, but she came together at the last minute after I dug through my stash of painted papers and paper scraps.  I have to remember that next time I get stuck.  Looking through all those papers really gave me inspiration.  Here she is, my bohemian girl...


She was created using prismacolor pencils, Pitt Artist Pens, H20 Watercolors, acrylic paint and a peacock feather stamp for the background.  Hand painted papers for her headband.

8 comments:

  1. Love the different mediums you used. Great colors and design. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm continuing to enjoy all your faces. I think my favorite (so far) is yesterday's Day 10. LOVE the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bohemian girl is wonderful... don't you just love when they come together at the last minute when you don't think they might... I am always surprised by that :))

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is gorgeous and btw your faces are amazing too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green eyes really pop in your face today - I think it's the contrast with the black maybe. Just caught up on your last couple of faces and see that you often do green eyes, but they had not stood out for me as much before today. I like yesterday's bubble background - didn't feel muddy to me.
    Rinda
    p.s. thanks for posting about your interest in soccer, too. I like finding connections like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this! Great work!!! I agree that looking through pretty papers is such an incredible source of inspiration, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's lovely. The peacock stamp looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen