Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jesse Reno: One of my Fave's!


Jesse Reno is one of the most talented artists I've ever encountered and I am in awe of the art work that he creates.  Even more, I love his process and his ability to let go of an image that looks amazing and morph it into something else even more amazing!  His paintings are layers upon layers upon layers of random and purposeful marks, lines and color.  Someday, I'd love to take a workshop of his...but he is in such high demand that his workshops are sold out way in advance and beyond anything I can afford!  So I search the internet for videos and blog posts that tell more about him and his work and I fall deeper and deeper in love with his art, and most of all his PROCESS!!!  It's almost as if his painting is telling a story AS he's creating it and each new layer is another chapter in the book...

Take a look at some of his artwork on this youtube video, and after that, watch the video of him creating from start to finish, one of his many masterpieces.  You will be glad you did, it's simply amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen