Sunday, February 5, 2012

29 Faces Challenge: Face #2

I'm trying to play catch-up tonight with my 29 Faces Postings and unfortunately these pictures aren't very good.  I had to take them in low light, so this is the best I can do for now.  It's funny, now that I've taken pictures of my first 5 faces I can see all the lopsided features and mis-shaped heads!  Oh well, that's why I'm doing this. Practice!


I started out using some cheap colored chalk that didn't look very good at all, so I tried to go over it with prismacolor pencils and I also used a black micron pen.  As always I am most dissatisfied with her hair.  I can't seem to get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen