Monday, February 13, 2012

29 Faces Challenge: Face #13

She's not complete yet, I have more finish work to do on her, but again, had to post her now because I don't have any more time to spend working on her today.

I have a thing for redheads, as my youngest is a beautiful little redhead with beautiful blue eyes!



Have a great week everyone, and Happy Valentine's day tomorrow as well, hopefully I'll have another to post tomorrow, but you never know when things get hectic I tend not to produce much "finished"work.





7 comments:

  1. I love her already... gorgeous red hair and love the green background...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beauty! Visiting from Silly class. I love your work. I'm going to pop over to see your Etsy shop next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it! She looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love redheads! :)
    I love the way her hair flows...and the bright green background creates excellent contrast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen