Tuesday, February 7, 2012

29 Faces Challenge: Face #8

Well, she's not quite complete yet, I still have work to do on the background.  Her face was done with prismacolor pencils and the shirt and wings were painted with Twinkling H20 Watercolors.  I have started the background with acrylic paint and a stamp and plan to add more to that when time allows!


I'm really enjoying this 29 Faces Challenge.  Everyone's work is so varied, beautiful and interesting.  The whole thing is just very inspiring and uplifting! I appreciate everyone's kind comments and feedback so far!

5 comments:

  1. Oh she is so beautiful... I am loving her ears... and the twinklings looks wonderful...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh-I think she's my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's great!!! Hope you show her when the background is all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is beautiful as she is! can´t imagine how it can be better than this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faces 6,7, and 8 are my favorite!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen