Tuesday, February 21, 2012

29 Faces Challenge: Face #17

I have a lot of catching up to do!  My family and I just returned from a great weekend at the ocean digging razor clams...Yum.  I didn't have much time to spend on my 29 Faces challenge, but I plan on catching up!

I did this face in photoshop and also used an online website called Scribbler.  I had never heard of it before this challenge.  I discovered it on Toad in a Boat's blog, and I'm so glad I did.  You just have to go try it out, it's addicting!  I created the face using Scribbler, then took a screen shot of my creation, cropped it and opened the file in Photoshop Elements where I just played around with different brushes, colors and backgrounds.  I'm not real proficient in PSE yet.

I will try and get caught up with my faces over the next couple of days and get back on track!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful what you did with the scribbler and lateron the photoshop... love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Artplaytoday! Comments are SO appreciated! I look forward to hearing whatever feedback, ideas, comments you may have..
XO
Kristen